The flexibility of Feelgood allows you to insert into the game your own specific people management issues and create a vehicle to discuss and engage with the challenge directly.
The 13 participant skills that will be utilised and developed by playing the Feelgood game are;
- Communication new and complex ideas
- Team working
- Self-reflection and review
- Problem analysis and solving
- Time management
- Parallel processing of multiple tasks
- Organising and delegating
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Planning and prioritising
- Decision making
- Having fun!